As Canterbury's most-loved Ball, it should come as no surprise that tickets don't hang around for long.
This year, we're expecting a rapid sell-out as we bring something new and exciting to the table... Literally.
For the first time in Ball history, we are offering you and your glamorous crew the chance to experience the
Harcourts' Cancer Society Ball like never before.
ALL TABLES WILL BE TREATED TO
• A gourmet, 3-course dinner catered by Vbase
• Professional and friendly table service and an open bar, offering a range of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages across the whole night, including Deutz MC Marlborough Cuvee for the whole night (you asked, we listened)
• Awe-inspiring moments of live entertainment, including a band to keep you on your feet until the clock strikes 12.30am (you get half an hour longer than Cinderella...)
• Access to the ballroom's late night cocktail lounge
• The opportunity to contribute to the cause through the dynamic live auction, digital silent auction, Youngs Jewellers' Golden Ticket and the final pledge moment
... And extra perks for 'PREMIUM TABLES'
• The best seats in the house (the front two rows)
• An upgraded beverage offering that includes sparkling water and four complimentary bottles of Mumm Champagne served to your table across the evening
• An exclusive invitation to a pre-Ball VIP shopping evening featuring champagne, canapés and all that glitters at Youngs Jewellers on New Regent Street (there's a diamond to complement every ballgown... Treat yourself)
Plus, all premium tables will go into the draw to be upgraded to the 'BMW Platinum Table', chauffeured to and from the ball in style thanks to BMW.