CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE BALLROOM SEATING PLAN
As Canterbury's most-loved Ball, it should come as no surprise that tickets don't hang around for long.
This year, we're expecting a rapid sell-out as we bring something new and exciting to the table... Literally.
For the first time in Ball history, we are offering you and your glamorous crew the chance to experience the
Harcourts' Cancer Society Ball like never before.
ALL TABLES WILL BE TREATED TO
• A gourmet, 3-course dinner catered by Vbase
• Professional and friendly table service and an open bar, offering a range of complimentary alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages across the whole night, including Deutz MC Marlborough Cuvee for the whole night (you asked, we listened)
• Awe-inspiring moments of live entertainment, including a band to keep you on your feet until the clock strikes 12.30am (you get half an hour longer than Cinderella...)
• Access to the ballroom's late night cocktail lounge
• The opportunity to contribute to the cause through the dynamic live auction, digital silent auction, Youngs Jewellers' Golden Ticket and the final pledge moment
... And extra perks for 'PREMIUM TABLES'
• The best seats in the house (the front two rows)
• An upgraded beverage offering that includes sparkling water and four complimentary bottles of Mumm Champagne served to your table across the evening
• An exclusive invitation to a pre-Ball VIP shopping evening featuring champagne, canapés and all that glitters at Youngs Jewellers on New Regent Street (there's a diamond to complement every ballgown... Treat yourself)
Plus, all premium tables will go into the draw to be upgraded to the 'BMW Platinum Table', chauffeured to and from the ball in style thanks to BMW.
TABLE OF 10 / $2 560
PREMIUM TABLE OF 10 / $3 070
(prices above include GST and Eventopia online booking fee)
For the last two years, Christchurch has gathered at the Harcourts' Cancer Society Ball to produce
some pretty amazing record-breaking moments.
In 2016, $170 000 was raised for the Cancer Society Canterbury-West Coast Division ($50 000 more than 2015, which was a record-breaking fundraising total in itself). We owe it all to our generous sponsors and suppliers, a room full of passionate bidders & golden ticket buyers, and all of those who joined us from outside of the Ballroom through the online silent auction.
So... How about we push for a 2017 fundraising hat-trick? It's time to make your mark on the lives of those living with cancer.
INTRODUCING YOUR HOST FOR THE EVENING...
Cancer Society of NZ Canterbury - West Coast Division
Phone 03 379 5835
Visit 97 Fitzgerald Ave, Christchurch
Don't miss out on all of the Ball goss.
Add yourself to the Cancer Society Ball contact list by sending your
email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.